From:
Tom Meijer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:52:27 +0200
What is your point?
Tom

ATLANTIC worldwide specimen shells wrote:

> ::: interesting post by Antonio Monteiro ::: "In a reunion of
> malacologists that recently took place in Lisbon, one of the speakers
> shared with his audience some of his own views about shell collecting.
> He stressed two points: first of all, a collector should not limit
> his/her efforts to a single family, normally one of the most popular
> ones (Cypraeidae, Conidae, Volutidae, and so on…), in fact he should
> complete his collection with other families, “second rank” ones, so to
> speak (such as Mitridae, Terebridae, Olividae, etc.); on the other
> hand ... "[more] in Atlantic Mollusca forum
> athttp://atlantic.cidadevirtual.ptright-side navigation menuForum:
> choose your forumForum: Mollusca

 Dutch Malacological Society:
  http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/nmv.html
 EQMAL (European Quaternary Malacologists) - secretary & editor:
  http://www.nitg.tno.nl/eqmal/eqmal.html
 My private pages:
        http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/index.html
This mail was send from my private account.
Professional address:
Netherlands Institute of Applied Geoscience TNO
- National Geological Survey
Head of Malacological Department

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
----------------- The future lies with the fossils-------------------