From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 19:06:58 -0400
One should always be skeptical in regards to heresay information.  The
lack of thought leads to people sending known urban legends and
bogus virus alerts to others.  In the case of the "giant oysters." it
appears
that "oyster" may be the wrong term.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
www.jaxshells.org