From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:32:56 -0400
OK. Now you've done it! Everyone knows that there are no bi-valves in
the Andes. And everyone except my mother knows there are no brachiopods
at that elevation. Well, what does that leave???  Of course!!! You have
discovered the eggs of Flying Pigs. They lay them in the Andean Summer.
Then they come North. After which they return to the Andes in time for
the eggs to hatch. Gee, I thought everyone, except my mother, knew that.

            Art