From:
mark & peta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:54:01 -0400
In shell shops ,,, this place is denuded of shells , try missouri key after
the 7 mile bridge , but the whole keys area is a sancuary and thusly you ARE
NOT SUPPOSED to take anything .... of course you can strip it of lobsters ,
stone crabs, anything with a fin or every other life form with the exception
of mollusca....go figure !!! ha ferret