From:
jan neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 19:49:24 +0200
Yes , Halim , the true heart cockle is Corculum cardissa , you can find it
in the Compendium of seashells , By Tucker-Abbbott.Can you send me your own
E-mail address , I like to mail you something personally , Ok?
just for information on localities , and I like it to keep this personal ,
my mail address is [log in to unmask]
until then , Jan Neefs