From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 21:13:07 +0200
Hi all!!

Thanks for all the reactions. i was very pleased to see that clams still
can arouse a lot of discussion amongst shell-collectors....

Now two remarks: Michael, you mention the beautiful Callista chione
coming from the Mediterranean, and I'm sure you know this species also
occurs in the Atlantic. If you want some nice ones from Brittany,
contact me privately.

Second remark on the hydrothermal vents: if someone could point me to
some good resources of information regarding what bivalve species do
occur at these places, I'd be very delighted. Paul M.?

best regards,

Jan Haspeslagh
Belgium