From:
LaVerne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 05:43:52 -0400
Hi Sue and everyone!
   That did it!!   I used the print screen button and it went on my clip
board.  I heard the click like you said and saw nothing!  Then I went to
word 2000 and pasted it.  There it was just like you said!!  I wonder why it
is so difficult to just get a jpeg from a live cam.  I had no problem on
picture of the day!  Anyway, thanks a lot!!! everyone...you are great! :)
           Have a good week, LaVerne