From:
Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:36:34 -0600
Hello conchlers,

I am interested in making contact with anyone who has a good underwater
photo of a living Tridacna gigas.  This is for the use of a email friend who
is writing a children's book.

This is a book about a child with disabilities and she works in shells and
in her words, "Our desire is to have the book be engaging to children with
and without disabilities.  We do not want it only to be a special interest
book for those involved with  disability. However, it is intended to address
an important need in that regards.......I need many images that make this
book come alive for kids.  We are gearing it to about the 5th and 6th
grade."

If you have any great photos, especially that of the above mentioned
Tridacna, that would be usable for such a project and are interested in
helping out, Please notify me in person.  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Avril Bourquin
P.O.Box 366
Invermere, British Columbia