From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 11:14:31 +0200
Dear Conchlers, maybe best to Henk Minies,

in the museums collection there is a nice small shell,
as I think belonging to freshwater shells. The species
is whitish - brownish, about 1 cm, with a red band
at the last whorl. The shape is like a smaller
Bithynia
but in the catalogue of Paetel we found it under
Fam. Viviparidae. The shell is coming from Egypt
and is called Cleopatra bulimoides. The author should
be Olivi. Maybe you have some more informations for
me.
with best shelling greetings and thanks in advance
hoping from you very soon.
Helmut

=====
Helmut Nisters