From:
Phyllis Diegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:15:52 -0400
I can't believe that Mark did this. I thought I knew him so well. Anyway I
have a message along with 97 that I received while gone for two and half
days and it is on 5/30 and it is from Kathryn Go Re: 2001 Odyssey. Should I
delete this as is this the same lady that sent the virus out? Please answer.
Phyllis