From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:32:38 -0400
Hello!

Hi Guido,

 Shell related content [ to keep Strombus and Marlo off by back];

The Malacological Cabinet website has been updated with a couple of cones;
pergrandis, melanistic lynceus and a large aulicus.

As far as viruses;

I have not been attacked, yet.
However lately, past two weeks, I have received two WC97 viruses,
the infamous Anna Kournikova three times. One WC97 snuk thru
my Norton, my mistake though. It has been deleted. Of course the
sulfnbk Hoax has been sent to me at least 5 times but this is a self
[operator] activated file deletion, if you are dumb enough to follow
thru on the instructions.

There are many attacks originating in mainland China, most are to
US Govt sites, Universities etc.

See you at COA???

To all,

By the way, please join COA if you are not a member already.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power