From:
nansaidh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:28:04 -0400
To those of you who are members of the Broward Shell Club and also for the
rest of you who are not, I'd like to proudly announce the debut of our new
web site which can be found at:

www.browardshellclub.org

I hope you'll enjoy the site, and please do send feedback and comments,
whatever they may regard, to [log in to unmask] (me!) as noted
on the site.   Please also let me know what kind of speed you find for this
server...  we're hosted complementarily and I didn't know too much about
the provider.

Thanks!

Nancy Smith
www.icshells.com