From:
jan neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:02:21 +0200
Hello John ,
I have no idea what they are , but the long ones resemble much my fresh
water shells in my aquarium and I always thought they were from India , I
cannot tell you the name , sorry !
I have a lot of pleasure from this snails in my aquarium , for they devour
all waiste in the aquarium .And so keep the water healty.
thanks for sharing these , bye , Jan Neefs