From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 09:53:09 -0700
Doug & All...

Dottie is right. I also talked with John Jackson this morning and with
the exceptions Dottie mentioned, it is a straight reprint. I stand
corrected.  It seems the last time John and I spoke, we were discussing
several different projects at the same time, thus, the confussion.

Regardless of my misinformation, the Compendium is still one of the most
useful quick-reference tools of its kind and is something every collector
should have in his/her library.

K. Hutsell

[Open mouth...insert foot...chew vigorously.]