From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:57:10 +0200
Dear Conchlers worldwide

For some reason, as well for financial reasons and
other reasons, I am unable to visit the malacological
congress at Vienna, but on this way I would invite
some interested persons to come to Innsbruck, which
is in train about 6 - 7 hours from Vienna to visit
the malacological collection of the
Naturwissenschaften
of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum in
Feldstrasse
11 a. Anybody who is interested to come to Innsbruck
a really nice and worth to seeing town in the Alps
surrounded by nice mountains should contact me
under
[log in to unmask] or under the fóllowing phone
numbers:
Helmut Nisters
privat: 0043 512 573214
museum: 0043 512 587286 37

I would be very pleased to wellcome some interesting
people in Innsbruck to show them the natural history
collection at the museum (including the most
important entomological collection of the Alps)
the shell collection and my town.

with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

=====