Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:36:19 EDT
The COA Convention "2001 Shell Odyssey" is now history, and WHAT A CONVENTION
IT WAS. The spectacularly impressive opening ceremonies, complete with color
guard, set the standard of excellence that reflected the foresight, careful
planning and just plain hard work that was so obviously executed  by the
entire Show Committee. Painstaking attention to every detail was evident
throughout the entire convention.

Show Co-Chairpersons Bobbi Cordy and Doris Underwood  are to be
congratulated, along with the entire Show Committee and membership of the
Astronaut Trail Shell Club, for a magnificent job so very well done. THANK
YOU ASTRONAUT TRAIL SHELL CLUB!!! You were awesome. Bobbi  Cordy told me
earlier on that they wanted this convention to be fun for us attending. Well,
guess what guys? You succeeded by every standard. The convention was, indeed,
fun. It was also educational (the work shops were the greatest) . Programs
were as outstanding as they were varied and that little "surprise" at the
welcome party was most certainly both fun and educational. I certainly
learned a thing or two. I, for one, had a blast. By the many complementary
comments I heard through the convention, I was not alone.

Again, THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS Astronaut Trail Shell Club for hosting a
memorable Convention 2001. You’all did an impressive job that will be long
remembered.

 For those of you who unfortunately had to miss this convention, for goodness
sakes do plan to attend 2002 in Sarasota Fl. It too promises to be an
outstanding event hosted by the Sarasota Shell Club. And then, yes the cat is
out of the bag, we are going to the fabulous Pacific Northwest in 2003. Thank
you Tom Rice for inviting us.

Martin E. Tremor, Jr.
St. Petersburg, FL