From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:49:51 -0400
Hello all,

Hope everyone is home and comfy after all the shows (COA, then
Jacksonville). Congrats to all winners and to all of you whom I met for the
first time, it was a true pleasure for me to actually be there in person to
talk about our favorite subject.

Meanwhile, I hope I'm not breaking any serious rules here, but I am doing a
photo study on all the color forms of Gloripallium pallium. Thanks to folks
like Paul Kanner, Paul Monfils and Larry Strange, I have some lovely
specimens. However, I am missing two color forms: One is almost solid black
with the white lines and accents (no orange or red rays), the other is
mostly lavendar (this can range from light to dark and sometimes with a
little orange, though I want it as pure as possible). If anyone has any
specimens to trade, I am offering a nice Scaphella junonia for the first
person who sends me the two forms. If you send me big, beautiful specimens
or perhaps more than one of each (or even some strange form that you feel
few have seen), I'll make that two nice Junonias! "But wait, that's not
all!" as they say on TV! Contact me now and receive a bonus of one or more
outstanding bright orange Argopecten irradians concentricus specimens.
Operators are standing by. Well, they're sleeping, but had every good
intention of staying up until the first response arrived. Also, I will pay
postage for shipment via FedEx.

Thanks in advance!
Jim

Jim Miller