From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:45:39 -0400
Thanks Sylvia:

Here is some helps:

Photo #1   To the right of Tom Rice is Hank Foglino and to his left Lucy
Clampit

Photo #2    To the left is Jordan Star and to the right: Phyllis Diegel
and Richard Duerr

Photo #6:   John Parkhurst is behind Lynn Scheu and sitting in front is
Jordan Star and Carolyn Petrikin

Hope this helps some...and thanks for doing this!

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002