From:
Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:07:29 -0400
Dear David,

I have sent you a jpg showing three specimens of C. norai.  I do not have
the book by M. Lamy & Pointier you mention, but will look for it.  I do not
have specimens of C. norai in the average size range you report.  You might
see if you have juveniles.  There may also be local collectors who have more
specimens of C. norai.  Direct comparison of the shells with your specimens
may help.

Warm regards,

Bill Fenzan
Norfolk, VA