From:
CHARLES F STURM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:16:42 -0400
As one who live in Pittsburgh, not far from where one of the aircraft
crashed, and one who has most of his family living in the New York City
area, I would like to thank everyone for their expression of sympathy.

For my part, I do not seek revenge but I do hope that justice prevails.  I
also pray, and hope that we all do, that during our lifetime we can all
live in peace; Jew, Muslim, Christian, (fill in the blank), White, Black,
Asian, etc.  Let us all work towards this end.  Please keep the victims of
terrorism and their families throughout the world in your thoughts and
prayers.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine