From:
Russell Renka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:04:35 -0500
I apologize for mixing Bob Fisher's name with that of David Kirsch in
issuing my rejoinder to the message.  Unfortunately, Kenneth Webb also
had to recognize and respond to David Kirsch's message.  And he did it
with an ad hominen attack that disgraces this list serve and this
group.  We achieve absolutely nothing with this kind of screed in a
nation fortunate enough to enjoy peacetime.  And in one faced with the
fact of war waged against it and its First Amendment freedom of
expression, one of the dumber things a citizen can do is try silencing a
diversity of opinions.

We have a real enemy, the exact identity of which we must work hard to
determine.  Blanket attacks on our own citizens and friends are not
needed.

Russell Renka

--
Russell D. Renka