From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:53:26 +0200
Dear Helmut,

I think you will be happy!
But you will be a little bit lost in the new system ; ask for help around
you, and do not believe too much in the progress!
Do not try to read anything, such as movies ; try to stay quiet, reading and
editing databases, texts and mails.
The remaining is full of advertisements, automatic downloads and other
horrors, such a web-designed environment (heavy!!!).

New feature for you : the ability to display millions of colours, and so, to
get a splendid desktop background made with a nice shell picture!

This was, in fact, a shell related message.

O.Caro, Paris.