From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:44:43 EDT
Hello all!

I'm still on the road, living out of my car & tent (and occasionally with
friends and relatives). I just noticed that airfares to Hawaii are lookin'
darn good. I was thinking of packing my small tent, my snork, mask & fins,
toothbrush and hopping a flight. I'd rent a car and check out the local
campgrounds.

But which island?? How do I pick? Anyone have any suggestions?  If anyone has
been and has some pointers, lemme know.

Obviously I need to check out the local shelling regulations and all. And
good grief, all I know are Bahamian shells. I'll have to do a crash course on
Hawaiian species. (sounds rough, doesn't it?)

Thanks in advance,

Ellen Bulger
Veliger of the Highways