From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:39:54 -0400
Hi Ellen:

Good to hear from you.   We made two trips to the island of Hawaii...and shelled
the Kona coast and loved it.  You might want to get in contact with Chris
Takahashi:   [log in to unmask]
Also Martin Tremor did Hawaii last year:   [log in to unmask]

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002