From:
Chris K Takahashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:03:39 -0500
Aloha All,
Everyone has good points to share & hope it helps out Cari. I've seen some
of Kevin's packed shells & he does know how to pack & keep them in near mint
condition. Paul hit it on the head. Whatever you two decide upon that is
agreeable to both parties is the best. There's no correct formula or science
behind this. Perhaps a "gentleman's agreement?".

I just purchased a +30yr complete Hawaiian collection that wasn't stored
well. Bynes, use of normal paper, exposure to light was evident but included
many rarely seen species like ostergaardi, burgessi, kondoi, hawaiensis,
etc. But I bought this collection to be incorporated into my own Haw'n coll.
Cari, you're request for guidance will show to the seller you're genuine
intent on doing fair business. Good luck to you both. Mahalo!   CHRIS