Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 04:20:12 +0000
Kathleen.........did you go to the area of the Cape Lookout lighthouse.
What month were you there?  How was the wind? the mosquitos? Do you remember
who the boat guy was?  Did you just go to the dock and start asking?  Did
you use your vehicle for any of the outings? What do you think of the atv
idea on Portsmouth.  It's expensive...is it worth it?  What did you wear on
your feet? Thanks, I hate to be a pest....jen
  If I could have a day like yours, I'd be in seventh heaven...I don't think
the lighthouse tower is open, but that's ok.

Jennifer Hanhila
Phoenix, Arizona