From:
Pamela Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:59:52 -0600
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else at COA list.

First time emailing on Conch-L and I have found the conversations
facinating, I learn something new each and everytime I read the emails.
It's great seeing all the feedback from people all over the world on every
conceivable subject having to do with land/sea snails!

I will be spending Thanksgiving among the shells at the beach, it's become a
yearly tradition for us.  Not only for the shells, which is priority one,
but the calming sounds of the ocean waves.

Pam