From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 05:01:47 +0200
Dear Patty,

You can send me scans of the molluscs from Marken. I have published
in the past several short articles about the malacofauna of that former
island
and I am winding up a much larger review of its molluscs based on
collections made during the last forty years when I happened to be
in my country of origin.

Best regards,

Henk K. Mienis