From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:43:42 +0200
Hello Debbie,

I do not know whether this is the person you are looking for, however,
Jeffries Wyman (1901-1995) was a professor of biology at Harvard between the
years 1928-1951.  He died 4 November 1995. So it's either him or a one year
older brother, who survived him. More you can find at:
http://oasis.harvard.edu/html/hua0001frames.html

Success!

Henk K. Mienis