From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:42:14 -0200
Dear James,

We wrote an article on Hawaiian Shell News a few years ago, showing the
dredge we used for years. It worked fine, specially the baloon attached to
it to pull it up.
Try to find this article with someone - if you can't get it, I will try to
find among my messy Library...

Regards

Marcus

>From: "James M. Cheshire" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: dredge design
>Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 04:28:07 -0500
>
>Dear all,
>This is a short, simple request, as is usual of me. I'm looking to build
>a dredge which can be towed behind a small boat. I plan to use it in the
>Santa Rosa Sound near Pensacola, so it'll need to be tough to resist the
>chunky bottom debris that's often present. Does anyone have a good
>design?
>
>Thanks In Advance,
>James
>
>James M. Cheshire
>(a.k.a. Jeremiah Chess)
>3185 Raccoon Valley Rd.
>Granville, Ohio 43023-9472
>USA

Converse com amigos on-line, experimente o MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.msn.com.br