From:
Sieglinde Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:48:06 +0100
Dear Paolo,

maybe that I can classify the shells. Are there any
images to control, but on which site.
after the low tide
Sieglinde

 --- "Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > >1. probably Chiton olivaceus (Spengler,
1797) At 10

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/pgalbano/index.htm

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de