From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:54:14 -0500
I am posting this notice for Debi Ingrao of Sarasota:

I hope you ae all making plans to come to Sarasota, Florida to attend
the 2002 COA Convention - Circus of Shells.

I still have some open slots for speakers.  Take a step on the wild
side.....
present a program.

Just think.....you'll have a captive audience!

Choose any shell subject you want.

Please contact me as soon as possible with your name, title and brief
description.  Send me an email at [log in to unmask]

I am looking forward to hearing from YOU!

Debi Ingrao
COA 2002 Program Chairperson
Mote Marine Laboratory
1600 Ken Thompson Parkway
Sarasota Florida 34236
(941) 388-4441

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL 2003
Watch for updates