Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:38:44 -0800
for everyone interested in conidae, please check out
our forum and e-mailing list here at:
It's been around for quite some time now, but posting
has fizzled, and I thought I'd better advertise its
presence a bit. It is for cone shell discussion, and
is a somewhat similar to conch-l, but devoted solely
to cones. To join, you must have a yahoo account. If
you have any trouble signing up with yahoo, let me
know. Our group page has a photo gallery, so anyone
can upload their photos. I look forward to seeing some
of you there.
-nick