From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 10:15:55 -0700
Our northwest coast is also sometimes visited by Janthina.
In the mid 1960's Alan Rammer (Olympia, Washington) donated specimens of J.
exigua found at Westport, Washington and Bruce Schulz (Eugene, Oregon)
donated specimens of the same species collected  at Devil's Elbow State
Park's "Hobbit Beach" on the Oregon coast.

Tom Rice