From:
Paul Furman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:58:18 -0700
Hi,

I'm new to the list and am more of a native plant enthusiast but also interested in
all sorts of critters that can be found in the woods. I had begun asking around by
email about a local snail species and it's gotten complicated so I thought I'd post
the discussion here to see if anyone has additional insights or comments or could
benefit from it.

PS ...you folks might enjoy my insect pictures: http://www.edgehill.net/insects
--
Paul Furman