From:
"Carol B. Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:06:15 EDT
Thanks, Sylvia.  I don't remember having the people who said I sent it to
them in my address book, though.  If they would email me personally, I can
check.  Could it have been sent to the entire "Conch-list" in my address
book?  Like I said, I'm illiterate and was naive about these thing.  Hence
the reason for my outdated virus protector.  Never again!!

I did have a Norton anti-virus program in effect.  But I'm afraid it was too
old to do any good.  However, it has been updated and hopefully, this won't
happen again.  I had a phone call from a friend last night lambasting me for
sending him a virus.  I haven't sent this person an email in months!  But
there are other people I've sent emails to who had no problems.  Guess they
had more up to date virus protector.  I learned my lesson the hard way

Thanks again.

Carol