From:
Steven & Wanda Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:19:09 -0500
Ann,

I asked Roe Davenport who is a member of our club as well as the other clubs
in Texas about the club in Austin.  He said that he thought they were only
meeting sporadically and Rosalie Taylor was the contact person for the club.
Unfortunately, I do not have a current email address for Rosalie.  Maybe
someone else on ConchL might have it.

Steven Coker
Texas