From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:11:16 +1000
Dear Charles,
I have many land species from Luzon, but little with usefull specific data.
Some localities that are better are
North of La Trinidad, Benguet, in mountains 5000 feet + on trees (libata,
montana, vidali)
West of Casiguran, Aurora, 5500 feet (intermedia, dautzenbergi)
Cagayan Mountains, E Luzon (lignaria)
rice terraces near Banaue 6000 feet (garibaldiana)
Unfortunately no dates either.

Have collected recently on Cebu and Bohol, so could give a few tips if your
going there.
Good luck. Its one of those snailing places I have always wanted to go to
Regards
Geoff