From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:00:56 +0200
Dear all,

There is an interesting thesis by Jan Olof Seyer, 1998
Comparative Optics of Prosobranch Eyes, dept. of Zoology, University of
Lund, where vision of Littorina littorea, "Strombus" raninus, and Ampularia
sp. are compared.

Gijs