From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:54:58 -0500
Hi Bram
Thanks for making me aware that there is a paperback version.

In the Hard Back version of it:
The Title Page of the Book presents the Publication Date as 1988
As does the bibliography page in 2 places.
i.e. - the CIP & the prescribed © copyright date
and a 1989 date is nowhere mentioned...
So the legitimate date is 1988 regardless of when it may have come off the
presses.

Leslie