From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:44:38 +1000
Dear Alejandro,
I am having difficulty accessing your pictures at present.
When I first took a look I identified the last 4 but did noy keep the
numbers. So working backwards
Bottom species QLD is Columbellidae Aesopus spiculum
next is Potamididae Velacumantus australis Quoy & Gaimard 1834
next up is Veneridae Irus species - probably cumingi (Deshayes 1854)
and next is Laternulidae Laternula species - probably gracilis (Reeve 1860)
The rest are outside my area
Regards
Geoff