From:
Franck Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:38:18 +0200
Hello all ,  " Roeing " in " Harpa doris Roeing , 1798 "is a misspelling for
" Roeding " . The name " Morum sobrinas " is mispelled too as the accurate
name is Morum sobrinus - if I am not wrong - which itself is a synonym of a
well known species the name of which I just cannot remember right now [
sorry :-) ] so if you could send me a photo  it would help me a lot . Morum
praeclaerum Melvill , 1919 is the accurate name of a valid species . Franck
Frydman   ----- Original Message -----