From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:55:58 -0300
Paul,Tom and Paulino,

Thanks - I had the same feeling it was not a shell. I am not familiarized
with ostracods neither, but I will take your words on it!

Marcus

>From: "Monfils, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Correct link for bivalve
>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:10:10 -0400
>
>This doesn't look very molluscan to me. I am wondering if it might be an
>ostracod, rather than a bivalve mollusk. I think 5 mm is fairly large for
>an
>ostracod, but there may be some that big. Just a suggestion, I'm not sure.
>
>Paul M.

MARCUS COLTRO
WWW.FEMORALE.COM.BR
More than 3,000 pictures!
No registration needed!

Converse com seus amigos online, faça o download grátis do MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.msn.com.br