From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:49:50 -0700
To the encyclopedic minds of Conch-L,
        I have been asked to update a species list for an education
outreach group of naturalists of their mollusk collection.  So far, so
good, except for the following listed species, which need new names (or
synonyms), authors and dates.  Thank you in advance from Nature Discovery
Volunteers of Humboldt County, California.
Dan Yoshimoto.
p.s. It is always nice to see new collections, but I guess that I should
stop volunteering.
pps.  The locations are generic as the collection was donated 25 years ago
to the organization and the donor had died before the collection was
donated.

TROCHIDAE -8-38
Trochus scabrosus
Philippi