From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:20:15 +1100
I agree with Kevin. Perhaps it is that we are both in the South looking up,
but I find reading it not at all intuitive.
Bruce

Bruce G. Livett PhD
Reader in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University of Melbourne,
Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3010
Phone: +61-3-8344 5911 / 5920
Fax: +61-3-9347 7730
Email: [log in to unmask]
Home: 48 Nicholas St. Ashburton, Victoria 3147, Australia
Email: [log in to unmask] (home)
Cone Shells: http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/cone/
Nature Science Update: http://www.nature.com/nsu/020715/020715-11.html