From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:51:26 -0800
Hi everyone,

     I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide citations for papers on Strombus oldi.
I've already located Emerson's original species description.  I'm particularly interested in
articles describing new occurrences of the species and the type of habitat it is found in.  Also
of interest are articles describing locations of specimens and their relative abundance.  Any
assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. :)

Sincerely,
Tim Blackwood

=====
Timothy J. Blackwood