From:
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 11:31:28 -0700
I received the following and said I would forward it to the list.  Anyone
who is close by and can help, please contact Terry directly at the email
address at the end of this message.  Talking about shells with grade school
kids can be a great experience.

Tom E.

Greetings,
I am a science teacher at Stuart Hall Middle School in Staunton Virginia.  I
am looking for shell collectors in my area that may be interested in sharing
their passion with my 6th grade students.
Do you know of anyone in the area?
Thank you,
Terry Mattson