From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:46:38 -0700
Sophie and others who have raised this smae issue:

Accepting credit cards for American Conchologist and COA membership is
something I asked the COA president, Tom Grace, about and he agreed to have
the board look into this at the March meeting.  So if it can be worked out
we might just be able to help folks from outside the US join the
organization.  We shall see.

Tom E.