From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:43:28 -0500
Hi, Charlie and Company!

Someone replied to me or to the list that particleboard is
no longer the liability that it used to be, as they have
changed the adhesive composition that is used.  She said
that her husband is involved in the manufacture of
particle board, or is at least more informed than the
usual person about the current construction of it.

Question?  Wouldn't the use of plastic bags for each shell
help to protect the shells inside such a cabinet?  (I have
a good large curio cabinet of acceptable wood for my best
shells.)

Cordially,
Linda