From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:08:31 -0400
Siphonochelus (Siphonochelus) boucheti Houart, 1991

The holotype is illustrated in B & W in Houart 1994 "Species named since
1971" Fig. 190, I could scan the image for you
It is also illustrated in color in "La Conchiglia" 277 in an article by
Philippe Bouchet; I could scan the image for you
Iberus 17(2) Fig 11 -- must be the original description, which I don't seem
to have

I don't have any specimens, but I have downloaded an image from ATLANTIC
I remain delighted to find the approximately correct genus in Tyhinae...
The image of T. philippinensis that I downloaded from Des Beechey looks
totally different

John Wolff
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA